Wednesday 27 March 2013

Loves Sms

Source(Google.com.pk)
Loves Sms Biography
Certain people touh ur heart and you can not stop thinking about them. Thats the kind of person you are..absent yet so near,simple yet worth remembering You always.

This is
a prezzy 4 u....
wanna see whats inside?Copyright lovelysms.com
'v'
my heart
and
my luv (",)
hope the
friendship we
share
lasts forever!

0% i hate u,
10% so nice u,
20% so cute u,
30% so kind u,
40% so need of u,
50% found of u,
60% my deal u,
70% i want u,
80% i miss u,
90% i like
100% @};-I@};-Love@};-U@};-Copyright lovelysms.com

1000 words I could say,
1000 wishes I could pray,
1000 miles legs could walk,
1000 sounds a mouth could talk,
1000 times i'll b true,
1000 ways 2 say i luv u!..
---
Full Name: kkk
Mobile: 919846256444

life is but a coin toss,
weaTher oR not ur DreaMs coMe trUe
with my eyes closed i heard a splash
then wished THAT I HAD U !! Copyright lovelysms.com
---
Full Name: Fahad
Mobile: 0301-6656568

A Basket full of
PRAYERS ,CARES 4
a nice Person like
You.
From:An Even Nicer Person
Like Me!!!
---
Full Name: A.A
Mobile: 03216356788

\ ! /
-( o )- Day
/ ! \


+ + +
+ *)+ Night
+ + +

,,,,
,,,, Rain
///

Any time
Any where U'll b in
my Prayers Copyright lovelysms.com
---
Full Name: A.A
Mobile: 03216356788
The moment you have in your heart this extraordinary thing called love and feel the depth, the delight, the ecstasy of it, you will discover that for you the world is transformed.
---
Full Name: Fahad
Mobile: 0301-6656568

Love is the word used to label the sexual excitement of the young, the habituation of the middle-aged, and the mutual dependence of the old Copyright lovelysms.com
---
Full Name: Fahad
Mobile: 0301-6656568

Just as the wind dances in my hair, as the ocean massages my thoughts, as the sun blankets me in happiness & as the earth travels with me across universal challenges, so all the elements of ur luv fill my life
---
Full Name: Fahad
Mobile: 0301-6656568

The way u look into my eyes, it scares me,
The way u say I Luv U, it scares me,
The way u know just what to say, it scares me,
The ways u scare me I luv it.Copyright lovelysms.com
---
Full Name: Fahad
Mobile: 0301-6656568

We've known each other,
For a long long time,
But I never really noticed,
All the magic in your eyes,
I've been around you,
A thousand times before,
And you've always been a friend to me,
But now I'm wanting more

Dear Care Bear
Are you ready for a hug
From this cuddly teddy, ever so snug?
UR Adorable
& without U life'd B unBearable!
Beary Affectionately
So Pleeez Bear with Me.

U're my best buddy
U're oh so cuddly
U don't kno' it though
Bcoz I fear U may say NO!
So I can only anticip8
MayB Bing Ur M8.
By: Harriet Oliver

why do we close our eyes when we pray?
when we cry?
when we dream?
when we kiss?
coz,we know dat most beautiful things in life r not
seen but felt by heart........laila

What is LOVE?
L: Land of sorrow.
O: Ocean of tears.
V: Valley of death.
E: End of life.
Cancerian
0333-7254407

Love is a medicine for any kind of wound, but there is no medicine found in the world for a wound given by love.

Love is what? A feeling of "Heart"! Heart is what ? The source of "Life"! Life is what ? A building of "Hopes" ! Hopes are what ? A way to live with Pease and love .!!

If i were ur tear i would love to born in ur eye and die on ur lipz... but if u were mine i would never cry from the fear of losing u.

To love is nothing. to be loved is something. To love and be loved is everything.

When you look with loving eyes, all the world looks lovely.

Unspoken love is like a poison, if kept in heart for too long it will consume you from inside.

Love is not blind - It sees more and not less, but because it sees more it is willing to see less.

Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house,
you can never tell."

Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence."

"Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead."

"A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears."

Don't find love, let love find you. That's why it's
called falling in love, because you don't force
yourself to fall, you just fall.

Lucky is the man who is the first love of a woman,
but luckier is the woman who is the last love of a man.

It takes a minute to have a crush on someone,
an hour to like someone, and an day to love someone...
but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

It breaks your heart to see the one you love is happy with someone else, but it's more painful to know that the one you love is unhappy with you.

If love is the answer,
can you please repeat the question?

Love makes life so confusing, but without love
would you really want to live?

Do you love me because I am beautiful
or am I beautiful because I am loved?

Love me now, love me never,
but if you love me, love me forever.

To the world you may be just one person,
but to one person you may be the world.

Cancerian
0333-7254407

she can tread even untrodden ways,half hidden from both eyes.She wanders lonely as a cloud from heaven with all the blessings of god,upon you wherever you go...................................................she is my love only for you.
by +8801914896494

Some time life get so so soooo bzy cudn,t even 2 say Hi cudn,t even 2 call hello but it doesn,t mean u r 4goten bcoz u r always b in my heart
BALOCH - 03334595876

LOVE IS LIFE ,LIFE IS LOVE ,LIFE WITHOUT LOVE IS A BODY WITHOUT A SOUL!!!! LOVE U A'LL ROZI

Love is like war ... Easy to start ... Difficult to end ... Impossible to forget... What I feel for you,is really true. You got to know,I need

Receive my simple gift of "LOVE" Wraped with "SINCERITY" Tied with "CARE" & Sealed with "DUA" 2

Every tear is a sign of brokenness, every silence is a sign of loneliness, every smile is a sign of kindness,
every SMS is a sign of rememberance.--
Loves Sms
Loves Sms
Loves Sms
Loves Sms
Loves Sms
Loves Sms
Loves Sms
Loves Sms
Loves Sms
Loves Sms
Loves Sms
Loves Sms
Loves Sms
Loves Sms
Loves Sms



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...